#12- Serious + Full Capacity Member ONLY Webinar (2x per month)
All Serious + Full Capacity Members are invited to attend and contribute via text questions or requesting your microphone to be activated so you can add to the conversation with your experiences and questions. Hearing from other Members who are actively dealing with a situation, writing notices, complaints.
If you are a Serious + Full Capacity Member and are not enrolled send an email and ask for an invitation to enroll.
total time 49:29
- 0:00 – stock news, banking system
- 1:00 – condition appearance vs special appearance
- 5:08 – send your research to help and will post on SW
- 6:30 – update on Ontario and Canada research tabs re “private person” and birth certificates used as ID?
- 10:50 – private person relative to Charter commentary
- 18:55- court attendance update – court layout
- 23:44 – how do I claim private status for attendance
- 25:24 – Porisky trial witness found (hoping for affidavit of what they saw)
- 27:15 – how do I see the court game working – what are they doing? How they do not follow process and prescribed forms
- 30:07 – Equity update – Bill of Exception prepared – private status recognition
- 40:00 – Andre shares about his small town police leaving him alone despite having an arrest warrant (attended court name game, judge ordered him out of court and she issues arrest warrant). Dealing with police, getting faxes sent and photocopies done for free at local gov’t office. Name game.
- 47:25 – one webinar in August watch for invite
- 47:44 – equity webinar in September (tentative)
- 50:00 – Judges guidebook for dealing with self represented and “freeman”, “tax protestors” etc.
- 57:00 – Alberta Hansard discussing domestic terrorists (freeman etc)
- Abuse of process – would it shock the conscience of the community
WEBINAR 57:27 min.
You do not have access this content! Higher Level MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT… UPGRADE at : http://member.suewrongdoers.com/why-be-a-member/
LINKS Referenced in Video
- Research TAB – Books and Papers to download
- Research TAB – Canada
- Research TAB – Ontario
- Alberta Hansard – search page
The 29th Legislature
Tuesday afternoon, June 16, 2015 DOWNLOAD PDF