2016 – #5 – Serious + Full Capacity Member ONLY Webinar
All Serious + Full Capacity Members are invited to attend and contribute via text questions or requesting your microphone to be activated so you can add to the conversation with your experiences and questions. Hearing from other Members who are actively dealing with a situation, writing notices, complaints.
If you are a Serious or Full Capacity Member and are not enrolled send an email and ask for an invitation to enroll in the 2x per month webinars.
total time 00:56:23
- 0 – 1:00 – intro
- 1:00 : review private person concept – how to waive or limit your rights your have inherently. Exploring the game of ignoring your private rights – no wiggle room questions process
- 4:00 : court update paperwork fraud before the courts explained in overview
- 7:30 – new tidbit of proof of fraudulent styles and what they mean
- 27:09 – Canada coat of arms reminder and authority symbols on top of page
- 29:00 – performance and bid bond pages on PWGSC
- 30:00 – Stinchchcombe reminder of fairness and purpose of prosecutor’s role is not to seek a conviction…
- 35:17 – Trial de novo
- 36:30 – overview of facts and evidence against you mean nothing if……
- 37:20 – “place” on court forms in not a city or municipality
- 43:44 – Q+A
You do not have access this content! Higher Level MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT… UPGRADE at : http://member.suewrongdoers.com/why-be-a-member/