2016 – #7 – Serious + Full Capacity Member ONLY Webinar
All Serious + Full Capacity Members are invited to attend and contribute via text questions or requesting your microphone to be activated so you can add to the conversation with your experiences and questions. Hearing from other Members who are actively dealing with a situation, writing notices, complaints.
If you are a Serious or Full Capacity Member and are not enrolled send an email and ask for an invitation to enroll in the 2x per month webinars.
total time 00:53:09 – times are approximate due to minor edits in new version video
- 0 – 29:50 – court updates – pre-trial conference, jury selection – complaint to Chief Justice SCBC – duty to assist unrepresented party
- 29:50 – court case CRA lawyers evading real issues and seeking a motion strike on unrelated issue to claim
- 40:00 – refusal to contract return to sender notice on “offers” from the state
- 44:30 – Notary presentment document for default on return of “offers” refusal to contract
- 47:00 – Mackenzie friend, back studying equity, Equitable notices to court registries to acquire certified copies of documents on file in my court case,
- 54:00 – Keith Lawson tax evasion trial in SCBC, Smythe Street starting April 11 for 4 weeks (maybe) 10am-4pm Mon- Fri barring any changes is the schedule
- trust court in development
You do not have access this content! Higher Level MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT… UPGRADE at : http://member.suewrongdoers.com/why-be-a-member/