2016 – #8 – Serious + Full Capacity Member ONLY Webinar
All Serious + Full Capacity Members are invited to attend and contribute via text questions or requesting your microphone to be activated so you can add to the conversation with your experiences and questions. Hearing from other Members who are actively dealing with a situation, writing notices, complaints.
If you are a Serious or Full Capacity Member and are not enrolled send an email and ask for an invitation to enroll in the 2x per month webinars.
total time 00:55:51 –
- 0 – 10:24 – court updates – tax evasion trial underway Keith –
- 10:25 – private vs public and federal vs provincial jurisdiction – private property, private status – proper court
- 14:12 – Section 91 + 92 Constitution Act Canada property rights and regulation of commerce
- 25:19 – charter damages against police officers – their personal liability (download below) – must operate within their powers of office
- 33;10 – UPDATED article on private-person.com – disclosure – Preliminary Purposes
- 34:00 – What the Queen costs Canada – and powers of the Crown in Canada
- 37:50 – Defamatory Facebook post costs woman $65,000
- 39:45 – Senator Mike Duffy cleared of all charges – definition of “residence”
- 44:19 – Wesak festival – focus on “bringing the light and empowering others rather than resist evil” – be an example to others’ with your complaints and claims for damages
- 50:10 – BC Public Guardian and Trustees Office – inquired re missing person or had a estate under administration
- 54:00 – equity processes in court coming soon
You do not have access this content! Higher Level MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT… UPGRADE at : http://member.suewrongdoers.com/why-be-a-member/