2016 – #9 – Serious + Full Capacity Member ONLY Webinar
All Serious + Full Capacity Members are invited to attend and contribute via text questions or requesting your microphone to be activated so you can add to the conversation with your experiences and questions. Hearing from other Members who are actively dealing with a situation, writing notices, complaints.
If you are a Serious or Full Capacity Member and are not enrolled send an email and ask for an invitation to enroll in the 2x per month webinars.
total time 00:55:02
- 0 – 11:10- court updates – jury selection process observed in Keith’s trial
- lessons learned watching jury process in Keith’s trial (forgot to mention He was convicted by jury after about 5 hours deliberation, sentencing to occur in future)
- 11:10 – I filed Bill of Exceptions including waive jury
- 12:00 – last time in court story – handcuffed at judges order, moved to jury selection court to “voluntarily waive right to a jury”, which was deemed earlier, stamp on INDICTMENT document handed in to clerk (and order returned to me by the judge)
- 34:00 – review cheat sheet for prescribed forms SCBC civil and criminal, demonstrating ALL CAPS does in fact have a specific meaning and status associated with it for the SCBC.
- 46:00 – no taxes on gold
- 51:00 – property vs income distinction
You do not have access this content! Higher Level MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT… UPGRADE at : http://member.suewrongdoers.com/why-be-a-member/